24 Sep Sunbutter Rice Krispy Treats
Sunbutter recipe treats! OK warming- this is a TREAT not a “fat loss food” but it is a YUMMY higher protein makeover from traditional krispy treats!
Here is what you will need:
3 tbsp ghee
1 10 oz package marshmallows
1/2 cup sunbutter (link to their website)
6 cups rice krispy cereal of choice
1/2 cup raw cacao or chocolate chips of choice
1. Melt ghee in deep pan on stove
2. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted
3. Remove from the heat and stir in sunbutter until well blended.
4. Pour in the Rice Krispies and stir until all combined, then add the chocolate chips and mix those in as well.
5. Lightly grease a 9x 13 baking dish with a little coconut oil and press the rice krispy mixture evenly in the dish and let cool about an hour before eating.
ENJOY! Make sure to share with someone you love!
Want more Sunbutter Recipe IDEAS?